Senior Threat Analyst | DV Cleared | West London | Up to £80,000 per annum
Senior Threat Analyst | DV Cleared | West London | Up to £80,000+ per annum
Locke & McCloud’s industry leading technology client is currently urgently seeking a Senior Threat Analyst to work within their fast-growing security division, they are looking for someone to provide in-depth threat analysis and research in support of the SOC team, utilizing the tools and systems implemented to protect their global infrastructure.
- Research Threats and Vulnerabilities
- Analyse network traffic metadata to identify threats in the core network.
- Analyse and understand malware behavioural characteristics.
- Maintain Threat, Vulnerability and IOC databases
- Liaise with 3rd party agencies to develop understanding of potential threats to CNI
- Provide 2nd/3rd line support to SOC Analysts, review their reports, identify trends across multiple systems/customer
- Experience of working as a Network Security Analyst and conducting network forensics investigations, ideally in a telecoms/ISP environment.
- Understanding of analytical and research techniques to identify patterns of behaviour, indications of compromise in large datasets.
- Ability to generate clear reports – Threat Intelligence, Network Forensics Analysis
- Deep understanding of IP networks and routing protocols. Understanding of malware behaviours.
- Ad-hoc & Bespoke Tool Development (e.g. scripting/programming skills)
- As this is a brand-new role you need to be a self-starter who enjoys creating new processes.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent experience
- Must be able to maintain UK DV security clearance