Python Developer - RESTful API's, DynamoDB, AWS, Jenkins
Engage PSG have been retained by one of the most talked about start-up of 20 people with big growth plans in the hottest area of technology.
They have a very interesting product that has gained significant competitive advantage since launching, mainly due to the technical team/CTO who have put in place a very good tech stack.
The Right Person
What they are in need at the moment is a Python Developer with strong programming skills and excellent understanding of its surrounding tooling and libraries, to come and work closely with the Platform Engineer and support him on maintaining and improve their impressive Python-based web crawler and API's.
You'll take part in regular brainstorms, involved in a hands-on way, suggesting new ways forward for the site and enjoying coming up with new feature ideas, as the company grows rapidly, and gain direct experience of the rapid evolution of a high-profile growth company, working alongside experts in an apolitical, friendly environment.
- 2+ years' professional experience using Python programming language.
- Knowledge of at least one Python web framework (ideally Django or Flask)
- RESTful API design and implementation with JSON/XML
- A quick-on-the-uptake problem solver
- Solid experience with relational databases.
- Experience of using Micro Services, RESTful APIs, message brokers (e.g. RabbitMQ) and NoSQL
- datastores (e.g. DynamoDB).
- Experience of AWS, Elasticsearch.
- Experience CI/CD, via Jenkins.
- An outside interest in programming reflected by a blog/portfolio, GitHub, BitBucket profile or personal website.
The role is paying around £30,000 to £35,000 depending on the skill set plus equity and pension plan.
For more information please contact
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960308708