We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Paraplanner to work with an award-winning, leading wealth management firm in London.
My client is looking for an experienced Paraplanner for the very exciting opportunity to work with the company's highest profile clients.
- Provide appropriate support for Financial Planning Managers
- Liaise effectively with the administration team
- Facilitate the smooth processing of new and existing business
- Produce new business reports and reviews
- Support preparation of client review and new client meetings
- Support colleagues with client interaction and by developing an awareness of client management and advice processes
- Support client delivery under the guidance of Financial Advisors/Planners
To be successful you will need
- Has attained CII Level 4 Diploma in Regulated Financial Planning or equivalent
- Experience in a similar role and environment
- Accuracy, numeracy, attention to detail
- Ability to meet deadlines/work within restricted timescales
- Collaborative and inclusive approach to work
If successful, you will benefit from
- A salary of up to £50,000
- Company benefits and employee rewards package
- Clear career development opportunities and progression pathways
- Flexible work environment
This is an exciting opportunity to develop your career by working with very well recognised and leading name within the industry, who are looking for experience individuals that can be flexible and reliable team members. If you match my client's requirements and this sounds like an opportunity you would be interested in hearing more about, then send across your CV and we will be in touch! Full job specification available.
Please visit the IDEX Consulting Ltd website for further opportunities. If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail within 2 working days of receiving your application. If your application is unsuccessful, the information supplied may still be retained for use in connection with future vacancies. Due to the overwhelming application response we receive through various sources, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.