Senior Product Manager
Senior Product Manager
£50,000 - £70,000 + Equity
My client are a highly successful online platform allowing retailers to list for free. They've already worked with the big guys; Google, Apple, Topshop, cool start ups, small businesses - there's no stopping there!
They've got very impressive funding ($21.4m so far) and we're looking for a Product Manager to develop and execute a product vision.
Senior Product Manager -The Role
We're looking for a Product Manager to own and develop consumer and internal facing digital products within the marketplace.
You'll need proven experience in digital product management, overseeing a dedicated team and managing product prioritisation and road maps.
We need you to thrive in a lean and agile environment with a willingness to adapt and learn in a fast paced environment.
You'll need to have a passion and strong understanding of qualitative and quantitative research methods to draw out customer insight to help inform your decision making
Senior Product Manager - What you'll be doing
- Work with stakeholders to build a product road map, creating appropriate business cases to drive product enhancement
- Work on product definition, analysis, prioritisation and planning, transforming ideas into actionable initiatives
- Create, maintain and prioritise the product backlog in alignment with the product vision and goals.
- Working in partnership with other product managers to ensure cohesion across product road maps
- Contribute to the Digital Product strategy
- Engage with users and internal stakeholders to understand their requirements, as well as capturing your own via primary research
- Liaise with international teams to ensure all market specific requirements are captured and considered
- Use qualitative and quantitative customer insight to help inform the product vision and to validate problems and solutions throughout the product development process
- Ensure the design for the product provides the best value for the given initiative, and ensure that measures are in place to accurately reflect the value achieved
- Collaborate with the product engineering teams throughout product development, ensuring the end product is of the highest quality and delivers on the vision and goals
- Clearly communicate the product road map with the business, making sure stakeholders are informed of changes and are kept up to date with delivery efforts
- Monitor product performance on an ongoing basis and identify key performance indicators
- Gain a thorough understanding of the competitive landscape; recognising game changing innovations and introducing relevant products
Told you it was good!
CVs to *********************************
*No sponsership provided for this one
*UK based applicants only
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960310185