Facilities Administrator/ Book Keeper
Excellent opportunity for a Facilities Administrator/ Book Keeper to join a highly reputable company on a permanent basis in Loughborough. Our client has a wealth of knowledge and experience providing professional services to the Maritime, Oil & Gas and Energy sectors. Due to an increasing workload, they are seeking a skilled Facilities Administrator/ Book Keeper to join their expert team.
The key roles and responsibilities for this role include:
- Responsible for all day to day bookkeeping issues, including the monitoring of the ORACLE finance system to produce monthly reports.
- In charge of coordinating all the helpdesk calls for the office.
- Coordinate all invoices.
- Maintain databases for pressure vessel, steps and ladders, lifting and slinging equipment and desks.
- Raising purchase orders and tracking of spend
- Coordinate the site archive storage and carry out quarterly surveys to establish what is still required.
Key skills, experience and attributes:
- Experience using ORACLE finance or SAP.
- Familiar with using MS Excel.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Willing to learn
- Ability to prioritise workloads and execute tasks in a high pressurised environment.
- Good attention to detail.
- Proven analytical and problem solving abilities.
- Dangerous Goods by both Air & Road Certificates
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without visa restrictions.
For more information, please contact Ashley Clarke on or email Ashley.Clarke @ blueprintrecruit.com and quote 13863. Alternatively, you can apply directly by clicking the 'Apply' option and following the instructions.