Compliance /Data protection Officer
HRGO are looking for an experience Compliance Officer to work for a leading global assessment provider.
The Compliance Officer will be required to establish and protect all data captured and associated with the Company, ensuring compliance with the current Data Protection Regulations as well as the new GDPR / Data Protection Regulations. The Compliance Officer will also support the ongoing management of the ISO and Cyber Essentials programs. You will be working with both IT and operations to evaluate and recommend best practice around the storage and collection of personal information and experience of ISO accreditation and ongoing maintenance will be essential.
- ISO 9001 - Quality Management System
- ISO 27001 - Information Security Management Systems
- GDPR / DPO Practitioner
- National Examining Board in Occupational Safety & Health (NEBOSH)
- Institute of Occupational Safety & Health (IOSH)
- GDPR / Compliance Management
- Strong working knowledge of Data Privacy laws and regulations, particularly in the UK
- Knowledge of the changes being introduced as part of GDPR
- Sound working knowledge of Health & Safety legislation
- A Levels or equivalent
- Excellent attention to detail, strong written and verbal communication
- Persistent approach to ensuring each task seen through to completion
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Intermediate MS Office
The company is the largest privately owned global provider of psychometric assessments. They empower business leaders by giving them the tools they need to develop their people, teams and culture.
They love what they do and know that their people are core to their business. The company has grown a lot since their inception in 1981 but they are proud to have retained their unique family feel and friendly environment. The company takes peoples development seriously and tailor their employees' career pathway to their specific aspirations and needs, offering a variety of training both from their expert internal trainers and external providers. Whether you are UK-based or work in one of their 60 international offices, you'll have access to learning and development opportunities that are second to none, including international secondments, coaching and mentoring, funded studying and much more.
The company offer a fantastic benefit package to their employees such as private medical cover, a private GP minutes from their head office, discounted gym membership, holiday buy scheme, and a rewards portal with discounts from major retailers.
Their positive and innovative culture has won them a variety of awards/accolades. They are now looking for passionate and dedicated new faces to join them on their journey.