Geography Teacher - One term post in Trafford after the Easter break.
Our client secondary school based in the Sale/Altrincham area is looking to recruit a Geography teacher starting after the Easter break. The successful Geography teacher will be teaching Geography Year 7 to 10 for the duration of the summer term.
This is a full time Geography teaching position for 1 term in the first instance at a 'Good' rated school in its latest Ofsted inspection.
Highlights of this teaching position:
- Pay ranging between £100 - £160 per day depending on experience
- Full time Geography teaching position to year 7 - 10
- 'Good' secondary school located in the Sale/Altrincham area
- Highly supportive leadership team and great reputation in the area
The school is located in the Sale/Altrincham area, very easily accessible from the city centre being on the tram line. For those driving, the school is easily accessible via the local M60 and M56 motorway networks. The school is also easy to get to from the Warrington and Leigh area.
The school has a very family orientated feel to it, with staff being approachable and students reciprocating and respecting the values of pride, honesty and a very positive atmosphere. They are therefore looking for a successful teacher of Geography who can echo these values and teach Geography to a high level.
- Geography teacher required starting Monday 16th April
- Lesson observation to take place before Thursday 29th March; apply now for consideration
If you are a Geography teacher or Humanities teacher able to teach Geography year 7 - 10, please apply now with your latest CV for immediate consideration. For any more information about this position, please call Shiv in the Teaching Personnel Manchester Secondary Branch.