Data Analyst - Marketing
As a Data Analyst, you will support the marketing team with new business and customer retention by providing analysis, insight and database optimisation.
A long-established specialist Financial Services business.
This Client does not provide sponsorship.
Key Responsibilities of the Data Analyst:
- Management of data throughout the end to end campaign process
- Provide analysis and MI in line with marketing campaign strategy
- Supporting the processing of collected data
- Lead the development of new data driven initiatives to support revenue generation and cost saving opportunities
- Work to automate repeat data activity and MI reports
- Ensure accuracy of all data
The ideal candidate for this Data Analyst opportunity will have the following knowledge, experience and understanding:
- Degree or higher in relevant field (i.e. Maths, Computing Science, Data, Analytics)
- Strong understanding of solving analytical problems using quantitative approaches
- Able to manipulate and analyse complex, high-volume, high-dimensional data from varying sources
- Strong understanding of relational database & SQL (essential)
- Fluent with statistical analysis tools such as R, Rapid Miner or SAS
- Familiar with Microsoft Office products (particularly Excel, PowerPoint and Word)
- Experience in building dashboards, preferably using Microsoft Power BI
- Ability to present technical/complicated ideas in a simple way to a wide range of key stakeholders
- Ability to think commercially and practically