Media Account Manger
Working as part of a dedicated client team, managing specific accounts and overseeing the agency's provision of media planning and buying services to a range of clients.
Maintenance of specific client accounts, including making meaningful two-way contact with all clients within your account allocation duties on a regular basis.
Generating deals, media packages and special offers for the good of the client and ensuring that all deadlines are met and buying rates are competitive. This will require strong negotiation skills across a range of media channels.
Maintenance of media schedules via our dedicated media buying system 'Advantage'. Distribution of the schedules to all relevant parties in a timely fashion, creation of media recommendations and proposals in response to specific client briefs. Liaising with in-house PPC/SEO/Programmatic and Social teams to ensure all media platforms are robustly interrogated and appropriately included with media plans. All recommendations should be intelligently presented and well thought out.
Attendance at client marketing meetings, plus occasional cover may be required for colleagues' meetings at times of holidays, sickness and meeting date clashes.
Assistance with credit control as needed.
To assist with new business as required - this may range from sharing thoughts and ideas at initial brainstorm stage, through to putting together documents and supporting the pitch team when presenting at pitch meetings.
A willingness to learn and share learning of the organisation's internal planning and insights tools such as Hitwise and TGI.
Help to manage entry level team members and assist with their training and development by sharing knowledge and empowering them to make effective decisions and broaden their skill set.
Every piece of work produced will be to the highest possible standard and to the best of your ability every time. A positive, pro-active, 'can-do' attitude is a must for this role.
What are we looking for:
- A proven ability to manage advertising activity efficiently
- Comprehensive understanding of reporting metrics and tools
- A commercially focused, can do attitude
- A strong passion media and advertising in general
- A good working knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- An excellent working attitude with an ability to work well under pressure, mixed with a friendly & positive attitude
- A comfortable & competent communicator, able to build strong relationships within the agency and externally with our clients and media partners
- Enjoy working on multiple accounts within a fast-paced environment
My client is an independent leading media agency. Media Planning and Buying are two essential requirements.
Nearest Train station is Kings Cross/St Pancras. Nearest tube is Farringdon or Russel Square