PR and Social Media Account Manager - Award Winning Agency
- Join a fantastic agency working amongst an enthusiastic and established team.
- Stunning portfolio of well-known brands in your client base (predominantly B2B).
- Competitive salary (in line with your experience) along with a host of extra benefits.
We’re searching for an impressive PR and Social Media Account Manager to join this thriving marketing agency where you’ll play a key role in creating powerful communication strategies, producing effective content and driving media coverage.
What you’ll be doing
This will be a varied and exciting PR Account Manager role where you’ll have the opportunity to get stuck into everything from social media management to researching and writing press releases and media analysis. You’ll manage client campaigns, delivering against annual targets in terms of PR coverage, content and social media goals, whilst supporting the wider business success and assisting in the guidance of junior staff.
You’ll be passionate in creating long standing relationships with your clients as well as across the internal teams to ensure the finest level of service is delivered. Your organisational skills will be nothing short of inspirational along with your innovative and proactive approach to manage client requirements.
What experience you’ll need
- Proven experience of delivering outstanding PR and social media results for clients within an agency environment, whether that’s a PR or communications agency or an integrated agency with a PR division.
- You will ideally be a PR Account Manager already looking for a new challenge, or you could be a PR Senior Account Executive who is looking to take a step up.
- It goes without saying that your communication skills will be second to none, you may have even gained experience as a journalist or an editor at some stage in your career, whatever the case, a flair for writing is essential.
- You will come with bags of experience within the PR and communications world.
- You will have a solid track record in securing top media coverage for clients.
- You will have incredible client relationship management skills, coupled with the perfect blend of traditional and digital PR skills, specifically social media – organic and paid.
- You will feel at home working in a fast paced environment, working to tight deadlines and keeping a cool head juggling many plates.
- Great time management and organisation skills are also a must for this busy role.
- A friendly and enthusiastic approach will fit the team well too.
What you'll get in return for your talents
A competitive salary is on offer dependent on the experience you have to bring, and you’ll receive an attractive benefits package with fantastic opportunities for development.
Please get in touch with Chloe at ADLIB today.