French speaking Marketing Executive
Our client, a global player in the online gaming and betting industry, is currently recruiting for a marketing executive with fluency in French to join their dynamic team looking after the French speaking markets. Brilliant all-rounder opportunity with a copywriting, analytics and project management aspect to it. The ideal candidate will already have previous marketing experience and be looking to kickstart their career by joining this growing company in a marketing communications function.
- French to a native level is essential with fluent English, written and spoken
- Excellent communicator, degree educated with relevant experience or equivalent
- Previous experience in copywriting, marketing, communications, marketing analytics, campaign management in French and English
- Previous experience in online marketing or as a marketing communications executive, marketing assistant, marketing executive, marketing manager required
- Interest in betting, gambling, casinos, online casinos or online gaming required
To apply, please send your CV in Word format to Guido. If you have applied for any other languagematters vacancy there is no need to re-apply, as your CV will be considered for all vacancies that match your language skills and work experience.
languagematters is a multi-discipline, multilingual recruitment agency offering a wide range of bilingual jobs in London, the South-east, nationwide and overseas. Our goal is to be the most valued, knowledgeable and indispensable recruitment partner in the language recruitment field.
We work constantly to provide equal opportunities for all, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, social background, religion, disability or sexuality.
NB: Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK or hold a valid work permit. Please note that we contact successful candidates within 3-4 working days. languagematters is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.