Email Campaign Administrator
If you enjoy creating email campaigns and have strong HTML, Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, CSS and Acrobat Reader/Editor skills then this could be your next role! An exciting opportunity for an email campaign administrator to join a busy and dynamic digital studio.
This is a permanent role
Based in Cobham, Surrey
Salary is £26-£28k depending on skills and experience
- Creating email campaigns within our 3rd party email system
- Extracting and uploading of campaign data
- Maintenance of the campaign schedule to ensure all deliverables are met
- Analysis of analytics to understand how the channel is performing
- Liaise with the account executive team to understand incoming briefs
- Work with other members of the email campaign team and digital studio
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office and HTML, Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, CSS and Acrobat Reader/Editor
- Strong organisation skills to manage multiple tasks
- Team player with the ability to work on own initiative
- Strong communication skills both in writing and in person
- Strong interpersonal skills to liaise and work effectively with colleagues
- Highly organised with great attention to detail and excellent time management skills
- Good understanding of HTML code
Should your application be successful, you will be contacted shortly.
Thank you for your interest in our role. E-Personnel Recruitment endeavours to respond to all applications, however, due to the volume of CVs received, this may not always be possible.
Apply in the strictest of confidence to E-Personnel Recruitment, specialists in Permanent & Temporary Recruitment and a member of the Recruitment & Employment Confederation (REC) which is the professional body for the recruitment industry.