Interim Planning Accountant - Insurance
Due to growth and a major transformation project this international insurer require an in interim Planning Accountant to support their teams.
Duties will include
- Assist in all aspects of the Group financial planning and forecasting processes
- Liaise with stakeholders to provide detailed analysis of variances against budget
- Liaise with underwriters on premium planning
- Assist with preparation of board materials including detailed financial analysis and reporting
- Assist in the implementation of new planning tools including data migration and testing
You will be a qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) with a good knowledge of planning and analysis within an insurance environment. You will have demonstrable understanding of both technical underwriting numbers and expense plans.
Given the structure of the business you will be working very closely with key stakeholders so ability to work closely and present information is key.