Retail Finance Manager
A leading high street retail company are looking for a Finance Manager for a 12 month fixed term contract. Sitting within a fast paced team you will be working across a well established brand. Working closely with the Retail and Franchise Finance Manager, you will be responsible for financial planning and reporting whilst working with senior stakeholders.
- Portfolio management - Working closely with Property & Retail Operations Director to review existing sites and proposed opportunities.
- Appraisal and post investment analysis, reporting on new stores and mods performance.
- Weekly and monthly reporting.
- Analysis of Regional, Area and Store performance to support key business decisions.
- Responsible for store planning process; liaising closely with Area Managers, Branch Trading etc putting forward plans for sales, payroll and controllable costs.
- Responsible for the Retail P&L of both brands, from sales down to contribution with particular focus on the cost base, especially payroll. Ensuring all controllable costs are appropriately managed and highlighting any risks and opportunities to stakeholders.
- Business Partnering
- Key liaison between the brands and Group International Finance team
- Production and analysis of ad-hoc reports in order to analyse new initiatives and highlight commercial opportunities.
- Key involvement in building corporate plans for the Brands.
- Management and development of one Finance Analyst.
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/CIMA/ACCA)
- Retail experience preferred
- Strong communication skills, able to build credibility with senior players early on
- Excellent Excel and system skills