An exciting opportunity not to be missed! Vitaflo (International) Ltd are currently looking for a Packaging Artworker to join the team based at their head office in Liverpool! You will join us on a full time, permanent basis and will receive a highly competitive salary!
For over 20 years, Vitaflo has been at the forefront of developing innovative specialized clinical nutrition products for Inborn Errors of Metabolism (IEM), nutrition support and disease specific conditions such as renal disease. Our dedicated experts have over 30 years’ experience in producing specialist nutritional products. Working in partnership with world key opinion leaders and patients, Vitaflo’s aim is to create products that combine the best of cutting edge research with the lifestyle demands of modern living, ensuring the most acceptable products are available for the patient.
As our Packaging Artworker, you will be working within our artwork team to generate and amend multi-lingual packaging artwork. Working closely with the Regulatory and Marketing functions in addition to our Packaging Technologists to approve packaging components across a complex portfolio.
Key responsibilities of our Packaging Artworker
- Generation and amendment of packaging artwork
- Facilitate internal and international proofing and approval
- Communicate with external printers to prepare relevant artwork for print
- Storage and archiving of proofing documents and approved artworks within a controlled and audible system
- Participate and contribute to project meetings, advising on progress timeframes
- Development of new and existing artwork processes in support of the Artwork Manager
- Support the development of product compendium, protocols, fact books and secondary packing visual guides
- Any other artwork related activities as requested
Skills and Experience required by our Packaging Artworker
- Educated to degree level in a creative subject area such as Graphic Design / Media
- Experience within a similar role is essential
- Excellent working knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, photoshop and InDesign
- Good all-round knowledge of Microsoft Office software including Excel
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and work efficiently under pressure
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise workload and work to tight deadlines
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Able to follow instructions and standard working practices
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to build relationships with stakeholders at all levels both internally and externally
Benefits of becoming our Packaging Artworker
- Excellent working conditions
- Study support
- Discretionary bonus scheme (subject to qualifying period)
- Gym membership (subject to qualifying period)
- Employer pension contribution (3% rising to 5% subject to qualifying period then matched up to a maximum of 10%)
- Private Healthcare (subject to qualifying period)
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme (subject to qualifying period)
- 25 days’ annual leave plus bank holidays
- Option to buy / sell annual leave
- Life assurance
- On-site parking
Closing date for applications is Friday 23rd March 2018.
First stage interviews will be held the week commencing Monday 2nd April 2018.
So if you feel you have the skills and experience to join our team as our new Packaging Artworker, then why not click ‘’apply’’ today! We’d love to hear from you!