A Level Psychology Teacher for Warrington 6th Form needed
CER are pleased to be recruiting for a part time Teacher of Psychology for an 'outstanding' Warrington 6th Fom College. The position will be at Key Stage 5 Level. This is a part-time opportunity and will commence immediately and will continue on an ongoing basis. Applications from experienced and newly qualified candidates are welcome.
The successful candidate will:
- Be a well-qualified Psychology teacher with a record of delivering good and outstanding lessons
- Have a good understanding of what a great education can make to pupils
- Have evidence of supporting students to make beyond expected progress
- Have an excellent record of forging positive relationships with students to encourage great learning
You must be:-
- up to date with the Psychology National Curriculum
- able to understand the process of learning.
- able to understand curriculum continuity and progression.
If you are successful you will be :-
- paid a competitive rate of pay (£100 - £150 a day) paid directly into your bank account weekly
- have the opportunity to participate in our tax efficacy scheme
- able to access our FREE online training sessions
- allocated a dedicated consultant
- supported by other members of our secondary supply team
You will be subject to vetting checks including DBS enhanced disclosure and a competency-based face to face interview.
If you are interested in this vacancy please apply with your c.v. or if you have any questions and want to discuss the role please call Lizzie on or freephone