Network Support Engineer - Cisco
Network Support Engineer - 24x7x365
I am working with a large UK company who are looking for a Cisco focused Network Engineer who ideally has some experience across other vendor technologies such as Extreme, HP and Juniper. The role will be working as part of a team who support the companies network infrastructure and will involve shift work, including nights.
To be considered for this position you will need to be able to take on 2nd line issues that are escalated from the service desk, these issues are related to the companies customer based so you will need to possess excellent communication skills as well as the following :-
- Previous experience working within a Cisco focused network environment.
- Possess CCNA certification, ideally working towards CCNP.
- Experience across WIFI solutions
- Knowledge of Nexus 5 & 7 series and F5 load balancers a real advantage
- Experience working within an ITIL environment, ideally certified.