LAW Absolute is currently working with a boutique City law firm, actively seeking a Practice Manager to join their team on a permanent basis. Based in the heart of London, this is a unique opportunity to work for a leading niche practice.
Reporting into the Managing Partner, you will work alongside the firm’s management team to ensure the successful implementation of the firms operational and strategic business aims. The responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Monitoring employee performance and the firms appraisal system
- Implementing and assisting with the development of the firm’s business plan
- Overseeing the recruitment and onboarding process
- Ensuring any compliance matters are dealt with efficiently and effectively
- Assisting with the firms marketing strategy
- Leading on any Employee Relations matters
- Managing external provider relationships, including IT systems
The successful candidate will have previous experience working in a law firm and possess a keen eye for detail. Demonstrable experience in HR, IT and compliance is desirable.
If this position is of interest and you are able to demonstrate the requisite experience, please apply by sending your CV to Katie Stearn.
At LAW Absolute we endeavour to respond to all applications within 48 hours. However due to the volume of applications we receive we may not be able to respond to every candidate individually.
If you have not heard from us within a 48 hour timeframe your application has not been successful and your details have not been retained. LAW Absolute acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.