PPC Account Manager - Great Trendy Location
My client is a fast-moving international Marketing Agency based in London who are looking for a passionate, results-driven Paid Search Account Manager to join their digital marketing services team.
If you’re looking for a new challenge and an exciting opportunity to help define success for global clients and your digital marketing team, this is the role for you.
The main responsibilities of the Paid Search Account manager will be:
- You’ll be the main day to day contact for the client and will lead client meetings and communications on all things PPC.
- Create and execute PPC campaigns to meet, and exceed, client objectives; keyword research, campaign setup, ad creation and managing related translation activities for international accounts.
- Plan and implement testing into Search and Display campaigns - (ad copy testing, landing page testing, day-part targeting, keyword expansion, etc.).
- Deliver detailed results commentary each week that includes a summary of performance, top markets, campaign optimisation, market forces and competitive positioning.
The successful Paid Search Account Manager will have:
- 3+ year’s client or agency-side experience in managing successful PPC campaigns across a range of sectors.
- Knowledge and experience of using campaign management tools - (GoogleAnalytics and Kenshoo a priority) as well as market Search and Display tools including Google Insights for Search and Display.
- Knowledge of Baidu and Yandex platforms.
- A Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint expert.
- Confidence in working with a variety of stakeholders at a senior level, presenting to both existing and potential clients.
- Proven track record in managing complex accounts, naturally organised and process-driven.
- £30,000 - £34,000 Based on experience
- Bonus Scheme
- Flexi working hours
- Career Progression