Marketing Automation Lead
Who will I be working for?
A brilliant client at the forefront of their industry. They offer a really supportive culture with excellent benefits. The business is growing and developing into new and exciting areas and this is a really great time to join.
What will I be doing?
Working in collaboration with the Head of Content and the wider content team, the Marketing Automation Lead is responsible for driving the email marketing and lead generation/nurturing strategy for new products and services. Experience of using HubSpot is essential for this role.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Be the go-to person for marketing automation in support of new products and services
- Work closely with the Digital Communications Lead to ensure that the email marketing strategies across the business are aligned
- Map customer journeys and buying cycles, creating campaigns and workflows that support them
- Improve marketing’s contribution to pipeline and revenue through expert knowledge and implementation of marketing automation
- Use the CMS (WordPress) to help maintain internal and external website content where relevant, particularly lead generation landing pages
- Be a bridge between the content team, the wider marketing team, and the teams responsible for the new products and services strategies
- Monitor trends in the digital marketing industry at large
- Analyse campaign data and results in order to drive improvements
- Support all areas of the content team responsibilities as appropriate
What skills and experience are required?
- Experience of using HubSpot
- Demonstrable ability to understand and work with new technologies
- Interest in the application of new technology to solve problems and business issues
- Enquiring mind, interest in how things work
- General marketing knowledge
- Good communicator - influencer with good presentation skills
- Innovative and creative
- Proven verbal and written communication skills
- Strong commercial acumen
- Able to analyse data
- Professional and credible
Is there anything else I need to know?
This role is offered on a permanent basis. The company offer excellent benefits.
We really hope this great role appeals to you and you decide to apply! We love hearing from you and really appreciate every single application that we receive. We wish we could respond to your CV personally but due to the high number of responses we receive this just isn't possible. Therefore if you haven't heard back from us within a week, your application won't be taken any further on this occasion. Thank you so much for taking the time to respond to our roles. We wish you all the very best for your job search.
The Purely Recruitment Company is an Equal Opportunities Employer and operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and an Employment Business for temporary recruitment.