Service Desk Manager
A national financial software consultancy - awarded the Best Mortgage Software Provider in the UK 2017, based in Covent Garden, London. We have various clients from single-users to national IFA networks, who have one thing in common: they appreciate the flexibility of an easy-to-use platform.
The day-to-day duties of the Service Desk Manager will include service desk support - responding to support requests from clients via the self-help portal. Using initiative and taking ownership of queries, investigating and resolving queries and escalating them where necessary.
The business is currently going through a period of significant growth which offers an exciting opportunity for continued career progression.
As a Service Desk Manager you will have sufficient experience working in a similar role. You will be expected to develop a good understanding of business workflow/tools and provide efficient and effective response to users.
- Provide excellent levels of customer service
- Ability to work under pressure
- Show the ability to multitask with a high volume of tasks
- Experience working in a team environment
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills in English
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
- The ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, innovative environment demonstrating high energy, a sense of urgency and decisiveness.
- A clear and proven interest in Technology
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Please include current remuneration in your application.