Sales Consultant Pensions
Sales Consultant (Pensions)
Salary: Circa £37,000 basic (depending on skills and experience) + car allowance + bonus + benefits (28 days holiday + bank holiday, pension, annual bonus)
Location: Home based - West Midlands
Our client is the largest mutual life, pensions and Investment Company in the UK, with Group funds under management of £106 billion. Group businesses provide around 9.0 million policies and employ 3,449 people. (Figures quoted are as at 30 June 2017).
We have an exciting permanent opportunity for a Sales Consultant to join the Intermediary division in the West Midlands.
Working across the entire Pensions Insurance proposition this home based role will involve building and maintaining key relationships with a panel of intermediary clients across the West Midlands area delivering agreed revenue targets.
We are interested in speaking to candidates who have experience within a similar field sales intermediary sales role within pension insurance, or candidates currently working within the same industry but in an account management / internal sales role.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Deliver sales presentations to Intermediaries promoting new and existing sales opportunities
- Develop and maintain strong business relationships with panel Intermediaries
- Work with Intermediaries to ensure an excellent and professional service is provided
- Engage, align and work with appropriate colleagues and resources to maximise profitable new business production and to protect existing business
- Ensuring that you have a clear and defined development plan that you continually review and work towards
- Maintain accurate panel information and deliver all other recording minimum standards on NBIS in accordance with the requirements of the Sales Process
- Maintain industry knowledge and continued professional development
Skills, Qualifications & Experience:
- Experience within a similar field sales intermediary sales role within Financial Services, ideally from within Pension Insurance.
- Similar experience within a telephony account management role within intermediary sales
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- RO1 and RO5 qualifications desirable
- FPC 1, 2, 3 or equivalent desirable
- Strong business acumen and influencing skills
- Demonstrate track record within developing and maintaining relationships with brokers / intermediaries / clients
To apply, please use the 'Apply' link below.
For any further queries regarding the role, please contact