My exciting Design and Creative client are looking for an accounts assistant to join the business on a temporary to permanent basis. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fun business, that continues to grow year by year.
My Hendon based client have shown continued and steady growth over the past 5 years and now need an accounts assistant to join the team in order to aid their growth. Reporting directly into the finance manager this will be an opportunity to get involved in a very hands on role, that you can make your own. Whether you are looking for a step in your career or to change to an exciting company, this could be the role for you.
The main duties of the accounts assistant will be as follows:
- Cash management
- Inputting and reconciling subsidiary company accounts
- Responsible for Bank Accounts, bank ledgers and all reconciliations including on-line accounts such as Ebay & Amazon
- PayPal Transaction Queries
- Credit Card Transaction Queries/Chargebacks
- Reporting/Updating of all daily reports (FD Daily cash report etc)
- Reconciling sterling and foreign bank accounts
- Petty Cash
- Credit Card Receipts
- Support to Finance Manager
The successful candidate will be:
- Immediately available or on one week notice
- Comfortable with communicating with non finance people on a daily basis
- Local to North West London
There is a highly competitive pay rate on offer. If your temporary assignment is successful you will be offered a permanent job within due course.