Buyer - Manufacturing
A Buyer is required for a Birmingham based manufacturer of automated production machinery.
The role of Buyer will include:
- Working from a bill of material to order parts for production
- Progress chase suppliers to ensure all parts are delivered in time for the start of the build
- Review current purchasing process and implement a more efficient way of ordering
- Take engineering drawings and engage with external machining companies to quote for the work.
- Chase suppliers to ensure on time deliveries ready for production
- Supplier consolidation
The suitable candidate for Buyer will suit someone with the following experience:
- Purchaser or buyer looking for a role where you have autonomy to make the department you own.
- Purchasing experience within a manufacturing environment.
Please note: There can be flexibility on starting and finishing hours where required.
If you have the required experience for this buyer position and you are seeking a position where you have autonomy then please click on the link to apply.