Newly Qualified Accountant - Leading Investment Firm
KennedyPearce Consulting are recruiting for an exciting opportunity for a Newly Qualified Accountant to join a leading investment firm. This business had exposure to multiple countries and has a fantastic portfolio of varied funds. They have good future progression opportunities for staff members and a fantastic financial package. You will be reporting in to the FC and have excellent exposure to the rest of the business.
Ideally we are seeking a candidate who is 1-2 years post qualified who has had previous financial services exposure.
Job Duties Include:
- Working within a team to produce monthly consolidated management accounts.
- Reviewing and analysing management accounts from other group entities.
- Preparing and/or reviewing VAT returns.
- Performance of monthly and quarterly review controls over financial data in the accounting system.
- Assisting in the preparation of annual statutory accounts under FRS102.
- Working with auditors for the interim audits and year-end audit.
- Answering queries from various stakeholders.
As the ideal candidate you will be ACA/ACCA/ CIMA qualified with prior exposure to a finance function within a leading firm/ financial services business.
If you are interested in this role then please get in touch with Olivia Power either by calling or email