IT Support Technician
This company have some fantastic benefits, which include:
Bonus schemes, Training, Childcare Vouchers, Cycle to Work Scheme, Eye Tests, Gym Membership reduced rates, Travel and Health insurance and Season Tickets Loans
There are also regular company social events and parties, lunches in the office, fresh fruit in the office every day, and subsidised vending machine.
Day-to-day duties will include:
- Creating new user accounts, resetting passwords and managing folder permissions.
- Supporting desktops including Windows 7, Office 365, printers, Active Directory (Azure AD)
- Security maintenance - managing an antivirus control console, and pushing out Windows Updates through WSUS.
- Checking the server event logs
- Making sure the asset management systems are up to date (for desktops and software licences)
Must-haves for this role:
- To be a strong user of Windows 7, 8 and 10
- Experience of Microsoft Office 365 administration
- System imaging - deploying a standardised system image onto desktop PCs
- TCP IP networking, including DHCP and DNS
- Active Directory/Azure AD exposure
- Experience and knowledge of MS Licensing
- Experience with Cisco networking switching, routing vlans and patching experience
- Mac OS X end-user support experience
- Familiarity and knowledge with on Atlassian Products - Confluence\Jira
This is a fantastic opportunity, which progression and growth for someone who wants to work for a fast growing and global company. This is a varied and exciting role, and will pay from £25,000- £35,000.
If this sounds suitable to you please do not hesitate to apply.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.