Finance & Systems Controller
London based manufacturing organisation is looking for an experienced and qualified systems accountant.
You will act as a link between the differing business functions from a systems and procedural point of view; troubleshooting, suggesting remedies, implementing solutions and providing commercial input.
Maintain and Improve ERP System
- Maintaining dimensions (G/L, cost centres, etc) post go-live ensuring that every entity is using the ledger in a consistent way and that continues to support a high growth business with constantly evolving requirements.
- Assist in supporting functional launches and upgrades.
- Managing the Change Control Process from a business perspective, in identifying changes to the solution, documenting requirements and business cases, whilst adhering to the Change Control Process.
- Setting up new users post go-live and ensuring they receive the correct training to do their job effectively and efficiently
- Have a say in future strategic developments of finance system and matching those to the changing business requirements
- Be the owner of the Best Practice Group, working across all finance teams and with the project team.
- Understand business needs and market trends, through business interactions and relationships with the partner(s)
- Manage feature iteration throughout the solution lifecycle.
- Become the subject matter and product expert for Finance.
Financial Processes and Controls
- Ensure all processes are kept up to date and continues to meet local and fiscal requirements. These need to be documented and championed across the business.
- Work closely with project team and finance teams to ensure all compliance and controls are adhered to.
- Document issues with resolutions and share with team members to improve team productivity.
What you'll need to succeed
- Qualified accountant
- Experience of using ERP Systems
- Flexible, able to deal with changing business priorities
- Excellent communicator and influencer that can quickly build quality relationships
- 1st rate attention to detail
- Ability to commit and perform to a high level
- Motivated and pro-active individual
- Excellent organisational and multitasking skills