Panel Wirer/Electrician - Permanent
Our Leeds-based client is a market leader in their field who, due to internal promotion, are now looking to recruit a Panel Wirer/Electrician to manufacture their full product range.
The role will involve:
• Keeping accurate job records
• Carrying out all works to a high standard whilst complying with all relevant health and safety requirements
• Building and wiring control panels in a fast moving environment
• Basic control panel programming - training will be provided for the right candidate
The successful candidate will:
• Have experience in a similar panel wiring role and be able to read basic wiring diagrams
• Have the ability to learn new skills (basic programming of the control panels)
Experience with electric motors would be an advantage.
Hours of work are Monday to Thursday 7:30am - 4pm & Friday 7:30am - 3pm.
The candidate must be willing to work overtime as and when dictated by workload.
Salary circa £21,000
Non-contributory pension scheme, where currently Employee contributions are optional and Employer contributions are set at 5%.
32 days annual leave (including Bank Holidays) plus an additional Birthday holiday.