My client is a global logistics company with more than 5000 employees working in 50 countries worldwide. Combining freight services, information management and adding value into integrated solutions.
Key Activities / Accountabilities
• Process all UK invoices from suppliers/hauliers
• Upload invoices onto the CIA system
• Deal with purchase ledger, branch operators and suppliers
• Passing all supplier invoices on the Next Gen system
Essential Education and/ or Training
• Administration experience of following a structured workflow in a timely manner
• Basic PC skills
Preferred Experience and Knowledge
• Time Management is essential for this role
• Good Interpersonal skills for dealing with carriers and branches
Necessary Technical / Functional Skills
• Data processing skills
• Reconciliation skills
• Store, retrieve and supply information
• Good communication skills both written and verbal
• Be adaptable to change
• Work within in team
We regret to inform you that due to the high volume of applications we are unable to reply to everyone.
If your application is successful we will contact you within 5 working days.
If unfortunately you do not hear from us please feel free to apply for future roles.