Marketing & PR Executive (SM87)
Role - Marketing & PR Executive
Ref. No - SM87
Location - Wallingford, Oxfordshire
Salary - £28,000 - £33,000 p.a.
Job Type - Permanent
Status - Full Time
Atlas Employment are delighted to be working with this local company who are now looking to recruit a communication executive in their Wallingford office. The successful candidate will be a excellent communicator who is self-motivated and able to work effectively with a wide range of individuals. This role is office based but international travel may be required.
- Develop communications strategies and plans
- Create marketing materials for events, digital media, reports and video ?
- Use marketing materials for both online and offline channels ?
- Work closely alongside PR Managers to promote projects through news articles, press releases and other appropriate media ?
- Manage/implement/maintain website, blogs and other social media channels ?
- Promote event attendance and arrange logistics, speaking slots, assist with presentations ?
- Create and deliver email marketing activities ?
- Write and manage supporting material for sales team ?
- Customer data analysis including analytics/SEO/PPC
- Work as part of marketing and communications team to meet the organisation’s objectives through planning, creative thinking and implementation of communications activities ?
- Has previous management experience
- An excellent communicator both written and verbal
- Previous experience in writing press releases and social media content
- Experience of producing high quality digital and print material
- Project management and time management skills
- Degree level in marketing or communications
- Works well in a team
- Highly organised and flexible to change
- Can prioritise workload and meet tight deadlines
- Able to set targets and goals for team
- French as a second language would be desirable
If you think you may be a suitable candidate for this, please contact Sophie Millett at Atlas Employment.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.