Data Analyst - Sports Media
A fantastic opportunity has opened up for a Data Analyst to join an exciting media company who specialise in sports video news coverage.
This role sits within a small Marketing team where you will be analysing, reporting and interpreting data to offer insights based on your findings. Combining analysis with creativity, this is a great opportunity for someone who enjoys identifying sales trends and bringing data to life in a customer-friendly manner.
Technically, you must have strong experience working with Excel (vlookups, pivot tables & queries), data reporting and Powerpoint. You must also be commercially minded, inquisitive and be able to work independently. Coding language, familiarity with content usage analysis tools and data visualisation tools are desirable.
Responsibilities will include:
- Running reports and presenting findings using Excel
- Interrogating data to understand sales trends
- Deep dive analysis to interpret large data sets
- Presenting findings in an easy to digest format
- Maintain accurate customer data
- Determine the best metrics to measure performance through reports
- Create data dashboards, graphs and visualisations
- Liaise with editorial teams to streamline data insights
Benefits include 25 days holiday per annum, complimentary breakfast, reduced gym membership and more!
Are you a sports fan looking for a data focused role? Can you bring positivity, fresh ideas and excellent communication skills? If so, please get in touch today to be shortlisted.
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.