Social Media Assistant
Social Media Assistant
We are looking for a full time Social Media Assistant, who has interest and worked with the following programs
As Social Media Assistant, you’ll be responsible for increasing our social media presence across all platforms whilst identifying new opportunities for connecting and widening our audiences.
What you need on your CV;
- Experience of using YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Blogs, LinkedIn & forums
- Design skills (on a tool such as Photoshop)
- A proven track record of increasing social media presence and content marketing
- Strong verbal and written skills (including spelling and grammar)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook) Intermediate to advanced level
- Proven ability to adapt writing style to brand voice
You must have a car due to location of the role
* Generous annual holiday allowance.
* Early finish every day.
* Modern office - macs plus the latest software.
* Comprehensive pension scheme.
LOCATION: Milton Keynes
A rare 360 role, due to a small productive in-house marketing team. Making the work load exciting, varied and creatively challenging! The Marketing Assistant for this award-winning manufacturer will be required to cover the following tasks:
1. Branding: Assist the Brand Manager in updating and executing the UK Marketing Calendars, coordinating Design/PR/Content/Digital teams to ensure 360 activations of plans
2. Work with and support the Marketing/Brand Manager to manage the production of all print and digital marketing materials, including evites, event collateral, on counter signage
- Responsibility for ensuring all key marketing documents are kept up to date
4. Co-ordinate the planning and execution of brand events, including trade shows, pop ups and retailer events on counter/second sites
The required skill set for this role is as follows:
1. Expert across Adobe creative suites (Illustrator and Photoshop).
2. Able to demonstrate previous marketing campaigns and the results.
3. Have the confidence to work across all marketing functions within a small developing team.
- Knowledge and understanding of marketing and design processes.
5. Using social media daily
If you meet the criteria and are ready to make the next step in your career then please apply now.
Please note that vacancies may sometimes be withdrawn prior to the closing date if we receive a large number of quality applications. If you are interested in this role we would advise applying immediately to avoid disappointment.
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted at this time. If you do not hear back from us within five working days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application. Please continue to visit the website for other opportunities. If our consultants feel your CV is relevant to another position we have available we will be in touch.