Warehouse Operative / Mobile Tester
We’re excited to be recruiting for multiple Warehouse Operatives / Mobile Testers for our client. These roles are permanent positions with an expanding company in Macclesfield.
Experience is not necessary but the right attitude is! You must be:
- Hardworking and genuinelykeen to work hard
- Quick to learn and good with your hands/fiddley tasks.
- Technically minded or passionate about computers/IT/mobiles
- Local to Macclesfield
To be considered for this Warehouse Operative / Mobile Tester role youmust:
- Be able to provide Right to Work and proof of address documents, as well as 2 recent work references
- Be able to commit to full time working hours
- Be happy to complete a basic DBS check (cost covered by the client)
- Be available to attend an assessment day on 13th/14thMarch (venue in Macclesfield)
- Be available to start work w/c 26thMarch or earlier
We are registering people for the assessment day NOW so apply below or call into our office on Chestergate to talk to one of the team!
Due to the high level of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to individual submissions. Therefore if you have not received a response within 48 hours you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application this time.