Accountancy Practice Director Role
Exciting Director Role within Global Accountancy Practice
Challenging Role in Growing Team
Global Accountancy Practice with Office in Central Bristol
My client, a Global Practice based in Bristol, is looking to bring on an experienced Audit/Assurance Director or Senior Manager to take on a Director role within their growing Global Outsourcing team. This role will involve both the management of existing projects as well as the winning of new business for the team. This is a very high profile role within the business and requires a proactive and driven candidate to join the business.
- ACA / ACCA qualified or equivalent
- Ideally at Director or Senior Manager level in a large accounting practice
- Significant experience of delivering audit or assurance services to major clients
- Managing and developing staff i.e. coordinating staff projects, mentoring, counselling, appraising and recruiting
- Proven experience in managing a wide portfolio of concurrent projects and project teams in a project management framework
- We recognise that this opportunity may suit an individual seeking part-time hours and / or flexible working
Base Salary of £70k+ depending on experience.
Excellent benefits package.