Assistant Finance Systems Analyst - 12 month contract
Finance Systems Analyst Sheffield £20,000 plus benefits
My client is a leading professional services organisation based in Sheffield. Due to growth and expansion they are looking to add to their Systems team. The team sits within the finance department and provides valuable support to the finance team, This is an excellent opportunity for someone who has an excellent ground in accounts who is looking to move into more of an IT focused role . This is a twelve month contract and individuals should be available to start soon.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Understanding the user requirements and outcomes which need to be achieved
- Working closely with the project team to understand the use of systems and how these deliver the user requirements
- Writing test scripts against functional requirements
- Executing test scripts and documenting outcomes
- Identifying and logging errors or defects in a clear and understandable manner
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- Experience in working on finance or software projects
- Experience of working within a legal finance setting and knowledge of a practice management system
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to communicate accurately and clearly
- Understanding of business goals and objectives
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual with some finance grounding and a real interest in IT looking for a role based around this. Excellent opportunity to progress and develop within the role Ideally you will be available to do a 12 month contract .