National Account Manager
FMCG Connect is pleased to be working with a well known FMCG blue chip organisation based in East Yorkshire.
The organisation is seeking a National Account Manager to provide effective commercial management for key retailers within fresh added value meat accounts.
The successful candidate will have previous experience working in a similar role and within an FMCG environment.
- To provide day to day management of the retail account business, and maximise profitable sales growth in the meat categories
- Monitor and update the costings on an ongoing basis and identify opportunities for increased profit.
- Deliver initiatives in line with key customer and the business strategy pillars through the teams
- Drive the special buy plan for increased sales
- Ensure forecast / demand plans are adequately maintained
- Manage and administer the costing model
- Co-ordinate & deliver the bi-monthly performance review and strategy meetings
- Maintain regular contact with Buyers and buying assistants to develop the relationship with customers.
- Optimise the quality of service, business growth and customer satisfaction wherever possible.
- Ensure customer KPI’s are maintained to their satisfaction given normal circumstances
- Have awareness of carcass utilisation and valuation
- Chilled and retail experience required
- Good understanding of the sales, marketing and NPD process
- Strong communication, interaction & negotiation skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong organisational skills
- Proactive and flexible in working approach
- PC literate in office suite
- Good presentation skills