Investigo are currently seeking a Qualified Financial Accountant to join a business based in St Albans. This individual will be responsible for providing financial Information and support service to ensure the effective operation of the Finance function and the business as a whole.
- Review accounts of subsidiaries to ensure consistency with accounting policies, taking into account differences between Group IFRS and local GAAP
- Liaise with subsidiary auditors
- Maintenance of ledgers for UK Head office entities, preparation of statutory accounts.
- Point of contact for auditor questions.
- Assist in the preparation of the Group accounts both for the interim and full year, based on IFRS and in accordance with the Group Accounting Manual
- Prepare notes for the Group accounts and collate necessary information from subsidiaries in a structured way
- Provide external auditor with requested information as part of the external audit process
- Establish new system for efficient and timely reporting of finance information and KPIs for financing company
- Assist in preparation and/ or updating of accounting policies for changes in accounting standards and new business transactions
- Provide ad-hoc support and cover as and when required for other team members
To apply -
You will ideally be an ACA/ACCA qualified accountant or equivalent with previous experience of IFRS reporting standards who is available at short notice.