FPSG have an opportunity for experienced UX Designers to help grow an expanding design team based Glasgow. To join the team in delivering amazing user experiences you should have an eye for clean and artful design, possess superior UI/UX skills in both web & mobile design and be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artefacts, and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interface.
· Design and deliver the product interface look, feel and interactivity optimised for a wide range of devices.
· Collaborate with product management, engineering and other stakeholders to identify solutions to pressing user problems.
· Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and sitemaps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
· Participate in user testing to better understand our users and their needs.
· Advocate design best practices and ensure our user experience is up-to-date and consistent with market trends and customer expectations.
To be a successful UX Designer you will have experience with
· UX principles and best practices and how/when best to apply them.
· Wireframes, storyboards, user flows and other tools for communicating design ideas.
· Visual design and wire-framing tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, OmniGraffle.
· Design validation techniques including guerilla testing, a/b testing, etc.
· Communicating with stakeholders both to understand their problem and to achieve buy in.
· Balancing attention to detail with solving problems rapidly using everything from a basic sketch to high fidelity prototypes.
· Working with Agile teams in fast paced environment.
In return our client offer upper quartile salaries and a truly market leading package. They have a track record of committing to the personal, technical a career development of all staff.
Please click on "Apply Now" along with your up-to-date CV stating your notice period and salary expectations. If you have examples of a current portfolio, this would allow our client to review and discuss during any interviews. Alternatively contact Stuart on or
FPSG is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief and age
FPSG is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.