A growing company based in the heart of Watford are seeking a Finance Analyst to join them on a permanent basis. This is an exciting chance to join a fast moving company who are immersing themselves within the local market place and have plans to expand. You will be part of a medium sized Finance team and report into a hands on Head of Finance and business Partner for their Central Stores team.
My client are a dynamic company who are currently going through a period of exciting growth. They are going through an acquisition and looking to open a large number of new stores across the UK. They are a great organisation to work for and are looking for an ambitious and forward thinking Finance Analyst who is Part Qualified or Qualified by experience. You will need to be able to partner with stake holders and different team Managers, with the ability to prepare Management Accounts and post all store related financial journals including accruals and prepayments.
- To act as the Finance Business Partner for the Central Stores team
- Assisting with the preparation of the monthly management accounts
- Preparing of monthly reports (P&L for each store, store cost analyses)
- Assisting with year-end audit queries
- Cost variances
- Monthly review of all store related charges to the P&L
- Ad hoc reporting
- Assisting the Head of Finance with anything they may need
- Year end accounts
- Ideally an ACCA or CIMA Finalist
- A background with Management Accounts/Business Partnering
- Strong analytical skills
- A background in retail is highly advantageous but not essential
- Hard working and confident person who is able to work with people on all levels
- Ambitious nature
Whats on offer?
- Fantastic growing company
- Stable permanent role
- Career progression opportunities
- Friendly and collaborative Finance team
- Team player
- Good benefits scheme