Client Services Executive (Portuguese Speaker)
Kaplan International English, a division of Kaplan Inc. (a subsidiary of Graham Holdings Company), is an exciting company in the world of international education. With 40 English language schools in the UK, Ireland, USA, Canada, Australia and New Zealand, we are a leading provider of English language courses and other study abroad programmes for students from more than 100 countries around the world.
We are looking for an ambitious Client Services Executive (Portuguese Speaker) with a keen interest in international education. This is a hybrid role, therefore you will have the opportunity to speak with both agents and students from Brazil, Portugal and Angola. Your role will involve managing all related administrative tasks and business processes to complete direct and agent students booking processes. In addition you will be involved in looking after and growing the agent relationships in order to maximise the revenue generation and growth.
- Manage adult and young learner individual, as well as group bookings for your region, through telephone and email within the agreed SLA period, ensure that payment and visas are received on time and all customer queries are answered promptly
- Following up on sales leads to gauge level of interest and provide further information
- Keep in regular contact with students and agents to drive retention, cross-sell or upsell additional services and prevent cancellation
- Manage customer data and processes through CLASS, Salesforce and other systems
- Resolve issues and complaints quickly to the satisfaction of the agent/customer, escalating where needed to the relevant line managers
- Ensure that refunds arising from course curtailments are processed promptly and correctly
- Support colleagues in the team and help them out with administrative tasks during a busy period and cover their work while they out on holiday or off sick.
- Update sales colleagues on issues which may affect the client relationship.
- Support school personnel in the schools during the bookings process and with any other after care needed until the student leaves the school
- Build knowledge of agents develop strong relationships with counsellors, to ensure that KIE is an agent’s first-choice provider across multiple school locations
- Manage customer expectations and complaints, by acting as the primary contact responding to all enquiries and liaising where appropriate with internal departments.
- Assist the sales manager in signing up/setting up new agents if required
- Stay up to date with competitors and changes within the marketplace
- Work towards departmental and regional revenue targets
You will be passionate about international education, fluent in Portuguese (written and spoken) and have a good cultural understanding of Brazil and Angola.
You will be performance driven and enjoy the challenge of a busy, international, multi-lingual and fast-paced office environment. You will have had some experience providing administrative support in a corporate sales environment and be comfortable working to tight deadlines while managing competing priorities.
Salary, benefits and working schedule
This is a full-time position with a competitive base salary and a bonus. We offer an induction, on-going coaching and training in Salesforce and other systems, as well as incentives and performance schemes. Opportunities for career progression include positions as team managers or within our direct and agent sales teams.
Working hours are shifts from Monday to Friday between the hours of 08:00 am to 08:00 pm (i.e. 09:00 am to 5:30 pm or 10:00 am to 6:30 pm etc…depending on time of the year) with one Saturday a month. Please note that some flexibility is required in working hours aligned to the territory.
Our benefits include childcare vouchers, a dental cash plan, cycle to work scheme, advantage discount scheme, and a subsidized café with free breakfast.
Apply with your CV and covering letter telling us why you believe you are suitable for this role.
Closing date: 15th of March 2018
Interviews: week commencing 19th of March 2018
Start date: late March/early April