Accounts Payable Specialist
This client is a leading global business consultancy based in central London. They have offices in 24 territories with a headcount of nearly 4000 staff.
Applicants should have previous, relevant industry experience, i.e. have worked in the accounts department of a law firm. Candidates that have not worked in the accounts department of a law firm will not be considered for interview.
- Ensuring that all account payable transactions are processed through Chrome River
- Posting transactions to the General Ledger.
- Verifying supplier charges and ensuring they’re recorded to client billable projects
- Ensuring that all accounts payable transactions comply with US GAAP SOZ principles.
- Liaising with staff and Fee Earners, resolving any potential issues that may arise.
- Process multi-currency payment runs.
- Ad hoc duties as and when they arise.
- Previous accounts payable experience in a law firm
- Experience of using an automated front end Accounts Payable approval application (e.g. Chrome River, Concur, SAP, Oracle or other similar ERP applications)
- Knowledge of Chrome River and/or Elite Enterprise
- Experience working within an EMEA focused finance function
- Microsoft Office competent
It is Career Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.
Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this permanent / temporary / fixed term contract vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.