Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Electrical Maintenance Engineer | Islington, North London | Up to £38,000 + Package
Do you have experience working in a commercial building services?
I am currently recruiting for a Maintenance Engineer to work in a corproate premises in Islington, North London. The Engineer will ideally be Electrically biased however the client may also consider someone from a Mechanical Bias.
You will be responsible for all M&E Maintenance on all the landlord area's of the commercial building.
- Up to £38,000 basic salary - dependant on experience
- DAYS ONLY - Continantal Shift
- Other internal benefits
- Season ticket loan
- Overtime available
- High amount of progression - the current Regional Ops Manager has progressed from an engineer through the business.
- Experience working in commercial building services
- City & Guilds Level 3 or equivalent
- Able to work the hours advertised
- Experience working within landlord area's of a commercial premises
If this position could potentially be of interest, please apply.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.