Business Services Manager - Accountancy Practice
My client, a well respected and growing practice, is currently recruiting a Business Services Manager to lead and supervise a small team. This is an exciting opportunity to join a business going through a sustained period of growth and have a major impact on their activities in the North Somerset / Somerset area.
You will be accountable for a portfolio of clients, managing yourself and others whilst being heavily involved in the firm’s business development. You will be undertaking and planning assignments as well as assisting or managing others in the management of accounts preparation.
Your key accountabilities include:
- Accountable for a portfolio of clients / jobs
- Liaising with clients, providing full range of accountancy and tax guidance and advice and managing client expectations
- Planning, undertaking and supervising assignments
- Attending client meetings
- Supervising and providing guidance to other staff
- Attendance at networking events and dealing with new prospect/potential client proposals and other business development
- Reviewing work and ensuring key points are communicated to Partners and clients effectively and efficiently
- Involved in business development activities as required
The ideal candidate will have experience in a managerial role within practice and be ACCA/ACA qualified. You will be a confident communicator and be able to share ideas in senior management meetings to help further the firm.
Change Recruitment Services Limited provides services as an Agency and an Employment Business, and is committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.