ICT Technician - Gloucester - Secondary School - April start date
Your new role
A Secondary school in Gloucester are looking for a school ICT Technician to work on an ongoing basis to support their school ICT department and multi media suites.
Working on a temporary basis as a School ICT Technician you will need to combine your school based ICT Technician experience and knowledge to support the school ICT suites and other Technicians.
As a School ICT Technician you will be required to move around the school and be flexible as this ICT Technician job will be an integral part of the smooth running of the school.
What you'll need to succeed
To be considered for this long-term temporary School ICT Technician job in Gloucester you must have previous school experience and be able to maintain and develop the following:
- School based ICT Technician experience
- Experience maintaining the school RM system
- Assisting other school ICT technicians
- Hardware maintenance
- Installing new hardware
- nstalling and maintaining network
- Fixing PCs
- Software installation
- Monitoring files
- Trouble shooting
- User management, including passwords and Login details
Qualification and Skills Requirements for a School ICT Technician:
- Relevant ICT qualifications
- Minimum of 3 months School ICT Technician / School Network Manager experience
- Able to provide references for the last 2 years
- Overseas applicants may also need a overseas police check before applying if they have lived outside the UK for more the 3 months since the age of 18
What you'll get in return
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.