My client, a leading regional law firm, provides a comprehensive and personal service to a broad spectrum of local, national and international clients across a range of business law and personal legal services. Their innovative approach to client service has helped them to win several awards.
This is a challenging and exciting role for someone who is competent and enjoys variety and taking initiative. You will be working closely with other Legal Advisers and the Support team in an open plan office.
In this role, some of your main paralegal and secretarial duties will include:
- Undertaking instruction from the Legal Advisers related to all aspects of client files under supervision;
- Preparing correspondence accurately and timely, and mail enclosures for despatch;
- Making appointments, arranging meetings and maintaining an up to date diary for Legal Advisers;
- Undertaking file management.
A very high degree of accuracy and organisational skills is paramount, with a can-do attitude to undertake multiple tasks and work as part of a team. A high standard of interpersonal and communication skills is vital, especially in the context of client care.
- IT proficiency and administration skills. Ideally with previous experience as a Paralegal or Legal Assistant with proven administration/PA skills and a desire to develop their skills with the training provided;
- Excellent word-processing, audio typing and computer skills, with fast accurate typing;
- A pleasant and positive manner in dealing with colleagues and clients;
- Flexibility and willingness to provide support as required to Legal Advisers and staff within the Litigation team.
37.5 hours per week (1 hour for lunch)
Monday to Friday, 9:00am to 5:30pm