Hours: Monday-Friday: Business Hours
Location: Central Newcastle
Pin Point recruitment are currently looking for a Paraplanner to work on behalf of a wealth management company based in Newcastle City Centre. Due to the growing success of the organisation, the partner is looking to bring on board a Paraplanner to support with the increased volume of work.
Key Skills: Paraplanning support: Investment strategies: Financial solutions: Financial planning
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Understanding of the Financial Planning process
- Able to work within defined business processes
- Develop knowledge in all areas of financial planning
- Advising financial services
- Following the compliance functions
- Administration & maintaining client files
- Working in a growing organisation
- Completing & issuing client application documentation
- Client contact & client meetings
Any of the below qualifications are a definite requirement:
- CISI Level 4 Qualified
- Level 4 Diploma in Financial services
- Level 4 Diploma in Financial Planning
- IT skills excel & skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a corporate & professional organisation on a permanent basis.
For further details, please apply with an up to date CV.