R Care established in 2016 has become a true north east stalwart in temporary, Health, Medical and Social Care contingency staffing supply.
Our company successfully delivers over 6000 care, support and nursing hours per week in the North East.
Due to company growth we have recently acquired a central Middlesbrough office to commence supply across Teesside.
We believe that we are an agency of choice in the sector in which we operate and have attracted some of the regions most talented agency nurses.
To help us commence delivery from our new Teesside location we are now looking to engage RMNs, RGNs, and RNLDS.
What its like been an R Care Nurse.
- First and foremost, we like to support and engage you
As an R Care Nurse, you will have access to our on site clinical lead he will engage you in our recruitment process, will assist with the completion of your paperwork, DBS application and see you through all stages from start to finish.
As a company we will provide you access to and carry out -
- 24-hour support of our consultants and clinical lead
- Provide professional feedback
- Give you access to clinical training - hands on
- Support with Re-validation
- Offer you respect for your profession and work carried out
- Supervise and appraise you
- Build your revalidation portfolio
- Pay for your DBS, Training and Uniforms
- Remunerate you with a competitive salary
For further information please apply through this site and we will call you back for an informal discussion.