Extra Care Support Manager
Extra Care Scheme Support Manager - Stoke
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a results driven, experienced Manager to join a highly reputable, established and rapidly expanding Domiciliary and Extra Care Business.
Our business operates 3 Extra Care Schemes across Stoke and each shceme has their own Registered Manager. This is a newly created post with the purpose of providing support across all 3 sites, aleviating part of the workload from the Scheme Managers but with a specific focus on regulatory compliance.
As an Extra Care Support Manager your role will include the following duties:
- Cover for the existing managers in their absence.
- Support the existing Scheme Managers and continue to work closely with the council and gain full compliance across all 3 schemes
- Strive to develop and deliver care of the highest possible standard.
- Work with the Operational Support Manager and Regional Director in creating and implementing action plans
- Continually assess the quality of the service delivered from the Schemes, implementing appropriate quality assurance processes in line with group policies and contractual and regulatory standards.
- Aid and support the Registered Managers in the management of all staff employed by the Scheme arranging training programs, monitoring performance, and demonstrate leadership inspiring the team to achieve the highest possible standards.
- Build and maintain relationships with Commissioners and partner agencies as appropriate.
If you are passionate about providing the best in community care, thrive on developing on your team, take pride in your compliance and want to be part of one of the UK’s most exciting businesses within Domiciliary Care, who are going from strength to strength focusing on their growth and quality of care, then this role is for you.
This is a full time permanent position, with a fantastic company who promote within and encourage their staff to reach their full potential. Continuous training and support will be provided, and you will have a fantastic Senior Management Team to work alongside to grow the business and support your own career development.
If this position is for you, please send a CV to register your interest.