Financial Reporting Manager
Cooper Lomaz have a fantastic opportunity for a Financial Reporting Manager to join our highly innovative client at the forefront of their chosen markets. The organisation continue to deliver cutting edge solutions to their client base, whilst building a fantastic reputation globally. Reporting into the Finance Director, the Financial Reporting Manager will lead on all technical accounting submissions, including consolidating Group figures under IFRS. This highly visible role will also the successful candidate work across the Group, supporting Divisional Directors in the streamlining of reporting processes as well as giving then commentary on financial performance.
Key responsibilities of the role will include:
- Prepare the monthly consolidated results for the Group with key commentary for board reports
- Take responsibility for overhead and cost centre reporting, working closely with budget holders to understand performance against plan
- Support the integration of newly acquired businesses to ensure accounting functions are brought in house
- Management of a small purchase ledger team, maintaining site of all transactions for the business
- Work closely with Divisional leaders to streamline reporting processes and create efficiencies
The successful candidate will ideally be a fully qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA or equivalent) with a strong technical accounting background including a working knowledge of IFRS. Prior experience within a large accountancy firm or a proven background within a group reporting environment is also highly desirable. Candidates will need to demonstrate excellent communication skills to build strong working relationships with divisional heads and the board. Additional European language skills are also desirable, preferably German and candidates will be required to travel internationally within this role.