Recovery & Restructuring Executive
Recovery & Restructuring Executive opportunity within the Manchester office of a National Corporate Advisory Boutique. Ideally suited to an ACA / ACCA or CPI Qualified Insolvency professional, this position offers the opportunity to gain exposure to large Trading Administrations and Advisory / Restructuring Projects
This leading National Corporate Advisory Boutique has strong links with Chartered Accountants, Lawyers, ABL's and Distressed Investment firms. The firm offers a full suite of advisory solutions to SME and Mid-Market Corporate clients including Debt Advisory / Restructuring, Turnaround, Accelerated M&A and Formal Insolvency & Recovery.
As a Recovery & Restructuring Executive you will manage Trading and Pre-Packaged Administrations, Liquidations and CVA's from initial instruction through to closure. You will also support Directors on Debt Advisory and Restructuring Projects, gaining experience of restructuring debt, raising funding for stressed businesses through a network of investors and arranging accelerated sale of distressed businesses.
As a Recovery & Restructuring Executive you will benefit from:
- Excellent hands on experience of large Administration cases, Restructuring Projects and Business Sales
- Support towards professional study (JIEB qualification)
- Career progression to Director over the next few years
- Competitive salary and benefits package with a generous annual bonus
You will be a Corporate Insolvency & Recovery Administrator able to demonstrate the following:
- ACA / ACCA Qualified or alternatively CPI Qualified
- Previous Corporate Insolvency & Recovery experience within a large firm (minimum c.3 yrs)
- A desire to progress to Director within a National Advisory firm
Please contact Alastair McLean at Lucas McLean Recruitment to discuss this position.